Menü

LAN-Party

Login

Suchen

Partner

Forum > Using DAW mode with 0 latency headphone mixes at the same time SL32 *

Offenes Forum >> Allgemein > Using DAW mode with 0 latency headphone mixes at the same time SL32
Antwort erstellen
Autor Thema: Using DAW mode with 0 latency headphone mixes at the same time SL32
aaronpawlak
10.04.2018 um 07:36 QuoteProfileSend PM
NEW

Clan: Kein Clan
Postings: 5

Hello,

Is it possible to use the SL32 in DAW mode (recording raw tracks to S1) while at the same time using the Live mixer mostly with an iPad (or 2 or 3) and UC Surface 2.x to set up a bunch of stereo AUX mixes for headphone mixes?This way the musicians in the studio get complete control over their headphone mixes including EQ(and other FAT settings) and FX which they would all share but the fader mix and even pans could be different for each individual. For this I'd set each of the AUXes to Linked and PRE2. Basically the musicians would have free reign of the entire mixer (although I would at least help them get started with a decent mix first as many times musicians don't really know how to do that, but if they do they would be welcome to change whatever they want). This all happens while the recording engineer is doing his own mix in S1 controling that with the SL32 DAW mode. So the next question is, when we put a SL32 into DAW mode, do we lose anything for the live side of the mixer? Same number of AUXes? same number of FX? GEQs? Do we lose any functionality?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2uWMndE
Web animation company

Thanks

[ Antwort erstellen ]

Aktuelle News

LAN-Party

Forum

07:38 Favorite Clive ... (0)
07:37 Mittelamerika 6... (0)
07:36 Using DAW mode ... (0)
07:35 OpenSSL? (0)